Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pelourinho

I had another fun-filled day with my daycare class. And apparently some kids were absent yesterday, because today there were 6 more! We practiced the alphabet by making the letters out of play-dough. And there is a court area for playing sports, etc. - we do that for 30 minutes everyday. A few of the little boys started doing capoeira! It was the cutest thing ever!

After lunch, my volunteer group went for a tour of Pelourinho - an historic neighborhood in Salvador. It was absolutely beautiful. :) We walked around for several hours and visited a number of museums. I love all of this history! I could write all about it, but I don't have much time. We're all going back there tonight for dinner and the music festival. :)

Gotta go!
Love, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment