Friday, May 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Even though yesterday was my day off from class, I still felt busy. I scheduled a couple of energywork sessions, so I was constantly watching the clock. But I did get some pool time in and lounged around a bit with the few others that skipped the day trips. And of course, we had a massive thunderstorm right when I was about to go on the computer. The day went by so fast and now today we have a very long day of class - 7 hours. After class, we go to dinner and then salsa dancing!
I'll try to go on the computer tomorrow, but we're having a lot of good-bye events/parties. We'll be taking group photos, exchanging emails/facebook info, etc. . . . not to mention a canopy tour in the morning and class in the afternoon! There's just so much to do everyday, it's hard to find time to update my blog.

I'll be downloading photos from everyone in the class and posting them later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment