Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Mozambique in Pictures

I was only in Mozambique for three days (two of which were work days).  Here are the highlights in pictures.

Hotel Cardoso - pretty nice. 
It had an old historic feeling to it. Unfortunately, the internet was terrible and caused much frustration (for work and blogging).

 View from the hotel restaurant balcony

My coworker, Loida, and I went to the very large craft market in Maputo.  
Beautiful colors and fabrics.

Teaching early childhood development at a rural health clinic.

 Community health workers and PATH off to do house visits to follow up with families who have children with developmental delays.

The work portion of my trip is finished.  Now I am in Botswana and will leave on the Okavango Delta safari tomorrow.  I probably won't have internet until I reach Victoria Falls (in five days).  Until then . . .

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures, Laura! So glad you got out of the office in Mozambique for a bit. Have fun on your safari, and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Awesome pics and work. So wonderful you choose to do this. Brave soul you are! Hugs and love! P.s. If I don't comment, I didn't realize you blogged! Hugs hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Awesome pics and work. So wonderful you choose to do this. Brave soul you are! Hugs and love! P.s. If I don't comment, I didn't realize you blogged! Hugs hon!

    ReplyDelete